JobKeeper Payment Resources:
Click here for more information on Sole Trader & Other Entitiy Eligibility
Cash Flow Boost Information
For most businesses and NFP organisations you will be eligible to receive the cash flow boost if:
- You are a small or medium business entity or NFP of equivalent size (that is, an entity with aggregated annual turnover less than $50 million).
- You held an ABN on 12 March 2020.
- You made payments to employees subject to withholding (even if the amount you withheld is zero), such as
- salary and wages
- director fees
- eligible retirement or termination payments
- compensation payments
- voluntary withholding from payments to contractors.
- You have lodged, on or before 12 March 2020, at least one of
- a 2018–19 income tax return showing that you had an amount included in your assessable income in relation to you carrying on a business.
- an activity statement or GST return for any tax period that started after 1 July 2018 and ended before 12 March 2020 showing that you made a taxable, GST-free or input-taxed sale.
Additional consideration may be made. You can find more information here